How do I connect to the WiFi at Servite?
Connect your device to the nearby wireless network. The strength of each nearby network is shown next to its name. More darkened bars indicate a stronger network connection.
If you don't see the SC network listed, turn your WiFi off and on. You could also try restarting the computer. If neither of those approaches work, go see IT team.
1. Click on Settings in the home screen
2. Select the WiFi and turn it on by moving the slider to ON/Green
3. Select SC from the network list
4. Enter your Username and Password and your WiFi should connect.
1. Select the Network Icon on the taskbar
2. Select SC from the network list
3. Enter the Username and Password to connect the wireless network.