How do I print in colour?
The school provides many printers/photocopiers, which are located in various position throughout the school. You will find the label on the printer to determine the black & white or colour printer. Please ensure you are select the right printer.
To print in Colour, please select the printer name "Find-Me-Colour". If you want to print in black & white, click here to find out more.
To print from your iPad,
1. Open your document.
2. To find the print option, tap Share icon,
3. Tap the Print icon
4. Select the printer "Find-Me-Colour"
5. Choose the Number of Copier or other options, like which pages you want to print
6. Tap Print in the upper-right corner
To print from your Microsoft Surface,
1. Open your document
2. Click on the File button and select Print.
3. Select the printer "Find-Me_Colour" and click Print button
If you can't find the printer available, please head to Library Helpdesk to seek for assistance