How do I give OneNote permission to use my camera?
When you try to insert a picture from your camera for the first time, OneNote will ask for your permission to use it. It you decline and try inserting a picture again later, you may see the error message that required your permission
1. Open the Settings
2. Select the OneNote and turn on the Camera by moving the slider to On/Green
1. Click on the Start button and choose Settings.
2. On the Settings window that appears, choose Privacy.
3. On the Privacy screen that appears, choose Camera.
4. Make sure Camera Permission are set to On and then turn on the OneNote Permission to On.