How can I change the signature in Outlook?
You can change the signature automatically appended to emails in Outlook for iOS.
To edit the Signature in Outlook for iOS,
1. Tap Settings in Outlook for iOS.
2. Select the Signature option in Settings.
3. Change your Signature. Your signature should be about yourself in your very own words.
4, Your signature has now shows in a new email.
To edit the Signature in Outlook 2016 for Window,
1. Launch Outlook 2016 then select File > Options.
2. Select Mail settings then Signature.
3.Select New and type in a Name for the signature you are creating.
4. Enter the information you would like to include with your signature.
5. Your signature will automatically added when you are compose a new email or reply.