How to attach file(s) on Outlook?
You can attach one or more files to an email along with your message.
1. Open your Outlook, select New to compose your message.
2. Click the Attachment icon to attach the file(s) or image(s)
3. Select the file that you wish to attach from OneDrive or your Computer.
4. Select the way you want to send it out, either Share with OneDrive link or as a Send as attachment. If you choose to attach a file currently stored on your computer and select Share with OneDrive, the file will automatically uploads to your OneDrive.
5. The file is now attached in your email.