How can I split pages in Adobe Acrobat?
In Adobe Acrobat, you can split a PDF document into one or more smaller document by number of pages,file size or the top-level bookmarks in the PDF file.
To Split PDF into Multiple Documents,
1. Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat
2. Select Organize Page on the your right panel. If you can't find the Organize Page, click on the Tool Panel and select Organize Page under Create & Edit.
3. Select All Pages at Enter Page Range and Click on the Split Function
4. Select the Number of Pages that you would like to split. If you would like to split it into an individual pdf. Select 1 Page in the option.
5. Click on the Split button and you are done now.