How to create a folder in OneDrive?
To create a folder in Microsoft OneDrive,
1. Open your Microsoft OneDrive Application
2. Click the + button on the top right corner of the screen
3. Select "Create a folder" option
4. Name your folder and press the Create button.
To keep your Microsoft OneDrive organized,
1. Select the File(s) by press and hold the file.
2. Click on the Move button on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the Folder you would like to move to
4. Hit the Move button at the bottom right of the screen
5. Your file(s) are now in the folder.