How can I record my iPad screen as I explain something? Try Educreations
Explaining an idea or concept with pictures and spoken words together is a very powerful way to consolidate learning.
The free app called Educreations (also runs in any browser) is a quick and easy way to capture explanations and share them in video format.
To set it up simply:
- Send students to the App Store on their iPad / iPhone and search for Educreations.
- Alternatively, browse to www.educreations.com
- Open the app and choose SIGN UP.
- Sign up as a TEACHER (including students - its quicker) and use the school CEWA email credentials.
- Tap the plus to start a new lesson.
- Tap plus to add pictures from the camera or a file.
- Tap record to start recording.
- Tap the pencil and a colour to draw while you speak.
- Tap pause, add a page, continue recording.
- Tap pause, then play to hear and see what you have created.
- Tap the SHARE button to save to the camera roll.
- Tap SHARE again to copy the link and paste it onto a Onenote page.
Why not try explaining a concept with Educreation and share it with your class on the Collaboration page in Onenote?