How do I search and reserve a book in the Library?
You can search for Library books using the Library Website, which can be accessed through SEQTA Learn. In this FAQ, we will be trying to find The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins.
1. To search for whether or not the Library has a book. You must first go into SEQTA Learn and click Library on the dashboard.
2. Here you can search for a keyword relating to a book, e.g. the author, title, series
3. 3. When browsing your search result, it is important to remember that a Green Circle indicates the number of copies available in your library and a Red Circle indicates it is already on loan. The Hunger Games is now available in your library. Click on the book you wish to reserve.
4. After clicking the book, the information of the book will appear. Then click Make a reserve to reserve your book. Enter your Borrower Number and PIN if you are required.
5. Select the book available on the checkbox and click Reserve.Your book will be reserved.
If your books is not available in our system, we do not have it. You can make a request for books to our library staff. However, this is not a guarantee that we will buy it.