How can I update my iPad to latest iOS?
You can update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS wirelessly. If you can't see the update on your device, you can update manually using iTunes.
Before you update, please make sure you have Backup your device using iCloud or iTunes.
Update your device wirelessly
If a message says that an update is available, tap Install Now. You can also follow these steps:
- Plug your device into Power and Connect to the Internet with WiFi
- Open the Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- If asked, enter your Passcode.
If you can't update your device wirelessly on your iOS device, you can plug manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust.
- Install the Latest Version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your device to your computer
- Open iTunes and select your Device
- Click Summary, then click on Check for Update
- Click Download and Update
- If asked, enter your Passcode