Why is my Office Application not syncing?
Your Microsoft Applications may be experiencing difficulties if they are not syncing. To fix this issue, you will have to close the application by Double Tap the Home Button and Swipe Up to close the application.
1. Check your Internet Connection. To do so, please follow this guide: How do I connect to the WiFi at Servite?
2. Check your Date and Time in Settings are correct. Make sure the Time Zone is in Perth and Set Automatically by moving the slider to On/Green
3. Clear your Account Settings or Delete Login Credentials.
- Open Settings and find the Application Settings
- One OneDrive settings, Clear Account Settings by moving the slider to Green.
- On OneNotes settings, select Reset OneNote > Delete Login Credentials.
- On Word settings, select Reset Word > Delete Sign-In Credentials
- On PowerPoint settings, select Reset PowerPoint > Delete Sign-In Credentials
- On Excel settings, select Reset Excel > Delete Sign-In Credentials
- Once you have delete your login credentials, try and Re-log into your application
4. If you are still having problem with syncing your Office Application, please visit IT Helpdesk.