Why aren't the videos playing on Servite Gallery?
You may be presented with the error message saying that a "...compatible source could not be found."
With Flash-based content, such as the video player in Gallery, the browser needs to have Flash content permitted on the site.
To enable Flash on Google Chrome,
1. Click on the Green Lock symbol beside the address bar.
2. On the Flash option, set it to "Always allow on this site" from "Ask (Default)"
To enable Flash on Microsoft Edge,
1. Click on the "···" button to access to the Edge Menu
2. Select Settings > View Advanced Settings under Advanced Settings
3. On the Use Adobe Flash Player section, toggle the switch On to enable Adobe Flash Player.