Not the answer you were looking for? Ask another question in the search box below or check out related questions.
How do I take screenshots on my Surface, iPad or Mac?
- Press Windows key + Shift + S
- Drag over the part of the screen you want to copy
- Switch to the program you want to copy the image into and choose paste (Ctrl + V)
Very useful for capturing any content on the screen and pasting into your own context.
- Hold BOTH Home button and Sleep button together.
- Tap screenshot that appears in bottom left corner of screen.
- Tap DONE and choose Save to Photos.
- Image can then be collected from Camera roll and placed in any application.
- Cmd + Shift + 4, then drag over the part of the screen you want to copy.
- Navigate to the program you want to paste into.
- Cmd + V to paste.