Not the answer you were looking for? Ask another question in the search box below or check out related questions.
How to record my iPad Screen?
iOS 11 has released a new Control Center function that allows you to record what's you are doing on your screen.
- Select the Settings > Control Centre > Customise Controls, tap on the Green "+" button to add it to Control Center. Now Screen Recording should be under the INCLUDE.
- Double Tap the Home Button to access Control Center on your iPad.
- Tap on the Recording icon to record your device screen.
- To Record the screen with sound, Touch and Hold on the Recording button and tap on the Microphone icon
- Once you have recorded the screen, tap on the Status bar at the top of the screen and tap on Stop button.
- Your video is now saved in Photos app